Saturday, April 8, 2017

Q2 list for the Finish-A-Long

We will be away for a few weeks during this quarter but I have a few projects that I would still like to get done before we go...
1. First up is a baby quilt made for Keepsafe quilts using the Genny and Ruth blocks that I still need to quilt and bind.
2. I am joining in the Pantone colour of the year challenge as green is my favourite colour - I was able to get most of these green and low volume fabrics from my stash:)
3. And another smaller project using the same green fabrics along with some of the Kona solid in "Parrot" which is a good match to Pantones "Greenery"...
4. A one hour basket for a friends daughter who is having a baby boy - luckily for me she chose an elephant theme. 
5. Another baby boy quilt to be finished is one using the Trip Around the World method of piecing.
6. And I really need to make the Passport pouch for our trip!! 
7. It is now autumn here in Australia so I have quite a few crochet projects planned - first is to finish a gift for my mum for Mothers day using some lovely Bouvardia yarn.
8. And I bought a few colours of the Caron Cakes to make a Desert Winds scarf for my sister-in-law for her birthday which I started in the car on our way home from Newcastle.
9. And also crocheting another one to keep me warm on our trip away...
10. Along with a colourful beanie:)
11. And a nice soft simple scarf in this lovely mustard colour that goes with just about anything.
12. And maybe I will get the beach ripple blanket finished this time.
Linking up my Q2 FAL list with the 2017 FAL team here.
Kirsten.

5 comments:

  1. I love that beach ripple blanket! I hope you get it done for enjoying cool nights in the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always amazed at what you manage to achieve Kirsten, so you will make great progress I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ambitious! do you have a plan for your Greenery?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you can totally knock a few of those off the list! Thank you for linking up, on behalf of the 2017 global Finish-A-Long hosts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with all of these. You will certainly enjoy working on these lovely projects!

    ReplyDelete